Outsource gamedew company that specializes in developing various projects in the genres: MMO RPG, strategy, arcade, casual, hypercausal, NFT / blockchain.
Relatively young company on the market, began its official activities in 2018. The team consists of almost 85 people (office in Kyiv, temporarily closed).
Today the company has more than 80+ successfully implemented projects. 90+ regular customers from the USA, Europe and Asia.
According to the rating, we are in the TOP 5 best companies for GoodFirms, we received 5 stars from Clutch, UpWork is among the agencies with the highest rating. All members of the team are experts in their field, as candidates from the level of Middle, Middle + and above are hired.
The lack of micro-management explains the coherence and openness between employees and management, which creates a favorable atmosphere for creating better projects.
In the future we intend to switch to our own product. The company is actively expanding, our team has grown 4 times in the last year, more than 85 employees have joined forces to create together with Whimsy :) We are one of the few companies that combines gamedev & blockchain technologies.
Priorities in the work are: transparency, quality and responsibility.
What are you working on?
- The name of the project(s): games
- At what stage of the project(s)? /
- Genres: Hyper-casual, MMO, Arcade, Casual, Strategy
- Platforms: Mobile, Browser, iOS, Android, VR/AR
Team size and structure?
For which tasks (responsibilities)?
We are looking for a Middle DevOps Engineer to provide enterprise-level assistance to our customers. DevOps Engineer responsibilities include creating CI/CD pipelines, configuring operating systems, monitoring, and so on.
What kind of professional are we looking for?
• Hands-on Experience with Linux
• Monitoring systems - Grafana, Kibana, Elasticsearch.
• Hands-on Experience production with cloud service providers AWS, containerization Docker, Kubernetes in developing and maintaining proficiency with CI/CD processes for applications
• Deep knowledge of OSI model
• Database administration MongoDB
• English upper-intermediate
What is important for us in a person?
Why do we enjoy working here?
• A constant flow of new projects
• Dynamic and challenging tasks
• Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
• Continuous self-improvement
What are the conditions and bonuses?
The selection process
No test tasks.