Kevuru Games is a leading European art production and game development studio engaged in creating transformative entertainment projects for clients from all over the world.
We are looking for a Middle Copywriter.
What are you working on?
- Platforms: PC, Mobile, Console
For which tasks (responsibilities)?
- Write, edit, and proofread content for our website, blog, social media channels and external resources;
- Write and optimize all content for optimal SEO;
- Create content for link building (Medium, HackerNoon) and marketing campaign activities;
- Translate complex technology into human-centric storytelling;
- Create whitepapers, case studies and PR articles;
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure content accuracy and quality.
What kind of professional are we looking for?
- 2+ years of working experience in copywriting for IT outsourcing/Game development companies;
- Fluent English;
- Knowledge of SEO basics and experience with Google Analytics is a benefit;
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation;
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills;
- Experience with different text formats: advertising slogans, headlines, texts for landing pages, text for SMM;
- Ability to write engaging and converting copy;
- Understanding of storytelling fundamentals;
- Portfolio showcasing your copywriting skills;
- Experience of work with CMS admin consoles ( WordPress).
What are the conditions and bonuses?
- Remote work;
- Open management without bureaucracy;
- Salary reviews according to the results of performance appraisal;
- 5 days paid sick leave and 18 working-days’ vacation;
- Days off on National/Bank Holidays;
- Conferences, knowledge sharing activities, certification;
- Availability of sabbatical;
- Possibility to grow inside the friendly and professional team.