Dreams Quest, a dynamic and diversified entertainment company, is building a unique world through mythology and storytelling. The company is an Indie studio, founded by a group of passionate gamers and entrepreneurs, with a notable team of people from Hollywood.
We have been developing mythology and world building content that is dreamlike and fantasy to bring the players into a world which is both unique with stories that have never been told. We have built a team of designers, artists and developers to build our game and world with talent from all over the world.
We believe that developing a dreamlike and fantasy RPG PVE role play game in mobile which treats mobile like a game device is a core element of what gamers are seeking. Both through story and as well through great combat, game mechanics, and user interface, we aim to bring the next generation game in the fast growing RPG sector of mobile gaming.
We also believe in pushing the boundaries of technology and are finding ways to leverage blockchain to give players asset and account ownership as well as to enable players to trade assets in a more open and free environment. We believe that seeking out ways to decentralise technology also provides ways to provide a more robust and scalable infrastructure.
We work on trust, collaboration and teamwork where everyone is expected to help each other to achieve greatness, and to develop themselves and their careers. We empower our team to bring new ideas both technically and operationally to drive us to becoming a greater and more successful company together.
For which tasks (responsibilities)?
• Dream up characters, creatures, environments, and prop concepts that will propel this game from the realm of dreams to reality
• Create thumbnails, concept sketches, mood paintings, color studies, orthographic views, high quality rendered concepts suitable for marketing purposes, and character turns to aid Production in creating 3D assets
• During pre-production, accept quests such as: rapidly iterate thumbnails, concept mood paintings, color studies, and lighting keys to aid the production team in their parallel quest to create 3D assets and animations
• Oversee and supervise the execution of approved ideas in production further in the pipeline. Collaborate with other artists, designers, and engineers on our team to solve complex issues
What kind of professional are we looking for?
• Exceptional understanding of visual principles including form, shape, composition, perspective, design, and how they relate to game development specifically.
• Superior eye for lighting, value, color and details, and the ability to use them in creating beautiful textures, concept art and illustrations.
• Strong foundation in the traditional arts including, but not limited to, painting, sculpture, and illustration.
• At least two years of experience in senior position
• Ability to provide feedback for other Team members
• Strong foundational knowledge of anatomy and figure drawing is a must
• Self-motivation and excellent communication skills.
• Basic understanding of art asset pipelines from initial concepts to finished assets.
• Must know Photoshop or similar digital painting software.
What is important for us in a person?
A Team player
Self-motivation and excellent communication skills
Impeccable attention to detail
Innovative people who like to develop themselves, push the boundaries of their ideas, and work together in a positive and collaborative environment
Why do we enjoy working here?
Work in a creative and friendly atmosphere among players.
Salary adequate to experience and skills
100% remote work in an international environment on a prestigious project.
Similar job opportunities
Relocate, Remote, Cyprus, Georgia (+3)Hot