Dubai based new-gen gaming company is looking for Game Analyst to work on an enhanced privacy project with vector on Casual Multiplayer, Casual PvP, Board/Tabletop Games.
As a game analyst, you will help the team identify the most important player behavior patterns. Using analytical experience, logical thinking and tools such as Firebase/Bigquery/Tableau to determine project growth points in order to increase LTV. You will work with rapid research and analysis, build auto-updating dashboards, conduct ab tests where necessary. Thus, your role is to bring a data-driven approach and statistical inference to decisions.
What are you working on?
- The name of the project(s): Casual Multiplayer, Casual PvP, Board/Tabletop Games
- At what stage of the project(s)? Early Stage
- Genres: Casual
- Platforms: Mobile
Team size and structure?
12 teammates with 10 years of experience in gamedev, including work on AAA projects. Whole team is based in Ukraine.
For which tasks (responsibilities)?
· Constant search for insights in the behavior of the players in order to improve the key metrics of the project;
· Close cooperation with experienced engineers, product owners, game designers;
· Creation of the structure of game events;
· Using Firebase/Bigquery/Tableau to solve analytical tasks;
· Design, implement, organize and analyze advanced statistical testing for specific problem-solving needs, conducting A/B tests.
What kind of professional are we looking for?
· Knowledge of the basics of mathematical statistics;
· Experience as a data analyst;
· Experience with programmatic data analysis using R/Python/SQL.
· You are a caring and energetic person.
· You appreciate and maintain a working atmosphere of lightness of ideas and proposals, critical thinking, data-based decisions
Why do we enjoy working here?
· Competitive salary based on experience and skills;
· Stable employment condition;
· An interesting and creative and modern work environment;
· Work remotely from anywhere;
· Fun creative people to make your job more enjoyable;
· Experienced team with expertise from around the Mobile Games industry.
The selection process
· HR screening;
· Technical interview;
· Call with the team.