WE DO NOT ACCEPT CANDIDATES FROM RUSSIA
Beatshapers Ltd. focused on creating high-quality and immersive entertainment across gaming consoles (next and current-gen), XR, and other interactive platforms of the future.
We develop projects for worldwide companies from beginning to end, while also developing our own cutting-edge internal projects
Our most recent works: are Mission ISS, Fantastic Beasts VR, Transformers VR, LBE, and Google Cloud Anchors.
For which tasks (responsibilities)?
You'll be developing and supporting projects on Xbox One/Series X/S, PlayStation 4/5, and Nintendo Switch, creating workable, sustainable, and maintainable technology and code.
What kind of professional are we looking for?
- At least 2 years of professional experience with Unity3D;
- Strong C# programming skills;
- Knowledge and understanding of Unity game programming and pipelines across multiple platforms;
- Strong background in debugging, profiling, and performance analysis;
- Familiarity with commonly used source control, such as git, etc.;
- Knowledge of common architectural and design patterns;
- At least one shipped pc or console title.
Why do we enjoy working here?
- Сompetitive salary & benefits package;
- Remote work;
- Responsible work-life balance with flexible hours and paid overtime;
- Partial compensation for any professional courses or training;
- Conferences, knowledge-sharing activities, certification;
- Possibility to grow inside the friendly and professional team;
- Рerfect working conditions and a great team to work with.
The selection process
Our recruiting process is short: Technical interview and possibly a test assignment . If you're interested in a position please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Similar job opportunities