Dreams Quest is a diversified entertainment company building fantasy and dream-like content that is both breathtaking and adventurous, driving the soul to learn and explore even more.
Through mythology and lore, we tap into your aspirational dreams to build a thriving ecosystem, community and world which is shared through game, film, tv, books and music.
Origins, The Fall of Azoria
You find yourself falling and land into a world that has been torn asunder. What has caused this disruption to take place? And what role will you play in determining the future of Azoria?
Origins is an open-world RPG mobile game full of quests, exploration, challenges and secrets which lay ahead of you. Collect and earn valuable organic matter, crystals, and artefacts in your inventory while seeking the knowledge necessary to unlock hidden secrets long since forgotten. Discover how to wield and master Weka, the life force energy that both influences and sustains the world.
Origins, The Fall of Azoria, is the first experiential fantasy and action-based open-world mobile RPG game where your dreams and subconscious intertwine into an immersive experience.
What are you working on?
- The name of the project(s): Dreams Quest
- Genres: Role-playing
- Platforms: Mobile
Team size and structure?
For which tasks (responsibilities)?
· Working with team of Unity Developers and ensuring deadlines are met for game development
· Participating in code reviews to ensure good quality code processes are followed
· Encourage test-driven development to gain best possible product quality
· Testing game functionality and theme dynamics at code level and functional level
· Ensure code is optimized for mobile game
· Work with the development team to design and architect the target build for the core game.
· Designing and building game patches and upgrades.
· Assisting more junior developers to improve and deliver higher quality work.
· Transforming design ideas into functional games.
· Designing and building game codes.
· Identifying and fixing code errors and game bottlenecks
What kind of professional are we looking for?
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a similar field.
· Previous experience working as a Unity Developer and have released games which are online now (Share the links).
· In-depth knowledge of Unity and Unity3D software.
· In-depth knowledge of C# programming language
· Knowledge of 3D development and integrated game physics.
· 4+ Years of Experience with console and/or mobile game development
Nice To Haves
· Experience with game artificial intelligence
· Experience with unit testing
· Experience with automation
What is important for us in a person?
· Good communication skills.
· Good troubleshooting skills.
· Excellent attention to detail.
Why do we enjoy working here?
• Work in a creative and friendly atmosphere among players.
• Salary adequate to experience and skills
What are the conditions and bonuses?
- 100% remote work in an international environment on a prestigious project.
- Project tokens
- Salary to be paid in stable coin USDC